domingo, 2 de maio de 2010

An Immigrant


In my point of view I would welcome in other country but depends on my relationship with other immigrants and people of this country. Other immigrants could help me with complete in other place, and this help would be very simple.
I would not expect very much, because they wouldn’t like that one person from one country want to go to live in this place or find a job in this area. But I like that they were friendly with me and help me in first time in their country.
If I was an immigrant in the future I would want to find a job and integrate in this society that would be different from me. And like that life in peace with my neighbours mainly.
In my opinion I simply show them my culture and my country. I would only participate when I know their culture. I think that living in another country, would be different but would be amazing!

Sem comentários: