quarta-feira, 5 de maio de 2010

Imagine that you are an immigrant arriving for the first time in a foreign country.


In my opinion, it may be welcomed or not, depends on the place you are going to immigrate, too. But, in general, I think that there would be no reason to be not welcomed. Although there are people and people, but we have this in every place we go.
If I immigrate to some place I wouldn’t expect any reception in particular, but I think that when I arrived there I should try to meet people, to make my integration easier.
But, what I would like to find, would be new and cool colleagues and above all friendly people, because if I would go with them, for some reason they should be real friends.
In the future, I would be able to practice veterinary medicine. If there will not happen any changes in my country, I would consider immigrating. Besides there are a great number of countries that are dealing with this area. I will not think about in another job for me. This is what I want.
I consider that I could to contribute to the wealth of my new country. This is what I call to work and cooperate with all the others around me.

Sem comentários: