sábado, 24 de janeiro de 2009

My dream house

My dream house would be 100.000 square feet. It would be near the sea and have a private beach.
Outside, I’d like to have many fun activities: a private kart racing track, a huge garden with many different species of trees and a big swimming pool with swimming boards. I would also have a huge heated swimming-pool with jacuzzi and sauna. I would like to have a private tennis court, a basketball field and a bowling track to have fun with my friends! Inside the big garage, I would have my private car collection, with Ferraris, Porches and Aston Martins too.
My dream house would have advanced technology like automatic lights, intelligent appliances, speakers everywhere and portable touch pads to control everything.
Inside the house I would like to have twenty rooms with private bathrooms to invite my friends. The house would have a big library, a private room cinema and a big game room.
Of course this mansion would be very expensive and I would need many employees! It would be so great that I wouldn’t go out to work!



Written by: Filipe Lacerda

Posted by: Filipe Lacerda

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Nice job, Filipe!!

Anónimo disse...

Great composition, Filipe. I think you have a special talent to describe things that cost very much money. ;)
I especially liked this part: "It would be so great that I wouldn’t go out to work!"

Jorge Borbinha

Anónimo disse...

Yes filipe your house will be like that ahahah.
angela