sábado, 17 de janeiro de 2009

Cna yuo raed tihs?

Cna yuo raed tihs?
Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht
I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd
waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the
hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to
a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr
in waht oerdr the ltteres
in a wrod are, the olny
iproamtnt tihng is taht
the frsit and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The
rset can be a taotl mses
and you can sitll raed it
whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is
bcuseae the huamn mnid deos
not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a
wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh
and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling
was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Come on, let's read it correctly!!!

Anónimo disse...

I discover hehe
is very easy people let's try
angela

Anónimo disse...

I did it! It was very easy!
«Cna yuo raed tihs?»
Now I can say: "Yes, I can!"

Anónimo disse...

Quite a curious exercise!
Every pupil should try it!
It's a good exercise for our mind!
let's have fun and solve this puzzle!
Do you want the solution? ask me! :D

Rui Cóias