terça-feira, 2 de junho de 2009

Dream House


My dream house

The house of my dreams has to be placed in a big area and near a lake and could be in U.S.A.
My house would have a court of tennis, a multi flag, a big garden with many variety of plants, many security guards and employers, a big and several kinds types of illumination, a big pool with one waterfall with a cave inside and one slide and a great view for the lake.
The decoration of the house would have very variety of design types (modern, Indian, budista etc).
I would like have many dogs and a big aquarium with fish, sharks and very sorts of water animals, this aquarium could be inserted in living room to look at them, when I need to relax, sitting on my big sofa.
The kitchen would have all types of machines, microwave, washing machine, etc. The play room would have one snooker table, a big table to play cards with my friends, and a PS3.

written by: Joana Pereira
posted by: Rui Cóias

Sem comentários: